Verity Medical - NeuroTrac REHAB Model NMES / TENS Machine + BONUS PADS in Australia
BONUS EXTRA SET of ELECTRODE PADS value $15 (Valid February 2020).
Get the benefit of a home device that can deliver Neuromuscluar Electical Stimulation (NMES) as well Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation(TENS) as it is combined with a Neurotrac Sports Muscle Stimulator. It includes a remote hand control for rehab applications.
- Dual channel TENS and NMES device with remote switch controlled programs.
- 10 Preset TENS programs, 10 Preset Neuromuscular Stimulation programs. The wired remote switch control of mA by the patient ( to speed up the neuro-muscular re-education) facilitates a range of rehabilitation protocols, including Foot Drop
- 2 Customisable TENS and 1 Customisable remote STIM program.
- Lock mode function for measuring and recording home compliance (mA and total time used).
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use.
- Compact, light and reliable
- Battery Included
TENS and STIM;
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load ; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 ìS – 450 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 200 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous, Burst or Modulated.
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 μS] at 150 Hz or 185 Hz, over 2 seconds.
- Modulation mode: 6-second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation. TENS 7: Width starting at50 ìS and increasing exponentially to 250μS in three seconds and then returning back to 50 ìS in the next three seconds. Rate starting 20 Hz, increasing exponentially to 85 Hz and then returning to 100 Hz. TENS 8: Width fixed at 200 μS. Rate starting 32 Hz, increasing exponentially to 100 Hz over 3 seconds and then returning to 32 Hz in the next 3 seconds.
- Time duration of the custom programs selectable: 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
THIS PRODUCT IS TO ONLY BE USED UNDER INSTRUCTION OF A CHIROPRACTOR, DOCTOR OR PHYSIOTHERAPIST
WHO SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT?
TENS and STIM should not be used:
* By patients fitted with a demand style cardiac pacemakers unless so advised by their Doctor
* During pregnancy [unless medically advised]
* By patients with undiagnosed pain conditions
* With patients who have diminished mental capacity or physical
competence who cannot handle the device properly
* On anaesthetised or desensitised skin
* When driving a vehicle or operating potentially dangerous
* Do not place electrodes:
* Over carotid sinus nerves
* Over larynx or trachea
* Inside mouth
* Over the area of the heart unless so advised by your Doctor
* On your facial area unless under strict guidance from a
* The patient should use the unit only as prescribed
* Do not immerse the unit in water or any other liquid
* If you experience skin irritation this may be due to over-stimulation.
In this case leave the skin to heal and use the unit only for the periods prescribed. Turning the current up too high can cause skin irritation. In this case allow the skin to heal and use the unit at a lower intensity. Some people experience an allergic reaction to the adhesive coating
on the surface of the electrode. If this happens use a different make of electrode or change the electrode. If it continues try reducing the pulse width. If the problem still persists try moving the electrode position each day by just the width of the electrode, making sure the electrode positioning is still over the dermatome
* Keep unit out of reach of children
* If in doubt about the use of the NeuroTracTM Rehab unit, call your
Doctor, Therapist, Clinician or Verity Medical Ltd. for advice
- SUGGESTED ELECTRODE PLACEMENT (TENS):